Let Rx-MassageOnsite perform massage sessions at your next Golf Tournament!
Our professional, Registered Massage Therapists have the ability to set up Massage Stations throughout the course as requested by the Event Coordinator. Initially, our Therapists can be situated near the driving range to warm up golfers prior to the start of the tournament. Once the tournament is underway, we can be relocated to designated holes to provide refresher massages as players make their way through the course. For players exiting the course at the end of their rounds, a Massage Station can be provided in the Clubhouse while they wait for the tournament to end.
This is a great promotional tool for Event Planners to include in their package.
How our service works:
* Book our services for the requested date(s) and time(s) by calling (416) 666-7659
* A Registered Massage Therapist or Therapists will travel to the event location with all of the necessary equipment, including massage chair(s),
foot massager(s), disposable face cover(s), and hand sanitizer
* The Event Co-ordinator will provide an area for the massages to take place (an electrical outlet may be required)
* Appointments last up to 10 minutes depending on the criteria established by the Event Co-ordinator
* Participants must fill out a Health History Form prior to receiving a treatment
* RMT provides therapeutic massage
Client Payment Method
* A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation
* Any balances owing are due within 10 business days from the date of the invoice
* Any balances outstanding for more than 10 business days from the date of the invoice will be subject to interest from the invoice date, at a rate of 1.5% per month, compounded daily, or 19.56% per annum
It is highly recommended that you make reservations as soon as you know the dates of your golf tournament. Certain weeks of the year get booked months in advance, so book now to avoid last minute disappointments!
When you make your reservation, we schedule our professional therapists to meet your needs. Their time is dedicated to your event, and they are depending on the engagement for their financial compensation. Last minute cancellations do not permit us sufficient time to reschedule a therapist who has made the commitment to YOU for the scheduled timeframe.
All cancellations must be made with no less than 72 business hours notice if no fees are expected to be paid. Those engagements cancelled with less than this time will be billed as follows:
48 to 71 business hours 50% of the scheduled fee will be charged
Less than 48 hours 100% of the scheduled fee will be charged
Gratuity (Tipping) Policy
The offering of gratuities is a very personal experience for each person. Unlike many other companies, we would NEVER suggest that a gratuity is "expected", although it would be graciously accepted.
To Book Rx-MassageOnsite for your next Golf Tournament, call (416) 666-7659 TODAY!Request More InformationTHINK OF Rx-MassageOnsite FOR
* Golf Tournaments, Tennis Tournaments, Baseball Tournaments, Hockey Tournaments, Basketball “3 on 3” Tournaments, Road Hockey “4 on 4” Tournaments, Volleyball Tournaments, Track & Field Competitions, Running Events, Cycling Events, Triathalons, Dragon Boat Races and any type of Corporate Sporting Event *